Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,365 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01037 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 905 (₨87,252) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)