Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,586 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01089 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 838 (₨77,012) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)