Cost of living in Galway, Ireland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,613 (€4,769) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (2 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (29 minutes ago)