Cost of living comparison between Galway, Ireland and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galway (Ireland) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,915 (€5,085) in Galway to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)