Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00469 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,259 (481,473 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)