Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,648 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00460 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,242 (269,774 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 495,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)