Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,162 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00466 JOD / LKR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,349 (504,513 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)