Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,711 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18023 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,130 (6,269 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (39 minutes ago)