Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17933 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,031 (5,750 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)