Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16614 JOD / RON
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,927 (11,600 lei) in Galaţi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (43 minutes ago)