Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 985 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38825 JOD / BGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,326 (5,991 лв) in Gabrovo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b45 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 3,097 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)