Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07012 JOD / BWP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 135 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $95 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (38 minutes ago)