Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,196 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30896 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,112 (3,600 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (21 minutes ago)