Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28866 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 659 (2,282 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)