Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28158 JOD / TND
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 66% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,120 (3,978 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)