Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,696 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,790 (€2,112) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 3 hours ago)