Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,592 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,762 (€2,006) in Funchal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 2 hours ago)