Cost of living in Funchal, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,187 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funchal (Portugal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,011 (€4,033) in Funchal.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $116 (41 minutes ago)