Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 778 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00679 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 75% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,255 (¥773,429) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)