Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,554 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,764 (¥438,696) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)