Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00636 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 64% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,792 (¥438,832) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belize City costs BZ$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)