Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,147 (¥326,204) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (43 minutes ago)