Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,627 prices entered by 153 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,102 (¥337,082) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Aalborg costs kr2,500 (about 1 hour ago)