Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,816 (¥291,325) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (44 minutes ago)