Cost of living comparison between Fukui, Japan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00679 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,407 (¥501,489) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)