Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,306 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,831 (¥287,630) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hanoi costs 30,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)