Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19305 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,330 (Dirham 12,067) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)