Cost of living comparison between Fujairah, United Arab Emirates and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19286 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,147 (Dirham 21,503) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)