Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19290 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,172 (Dirham 11,262) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,500 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 35 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Phnom Penh costs 4,020 Riels (about 2 hours ago)