Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19301 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,645 (Dirham 18,885) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)