Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19264 JOD / AED
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,873 (Dirham 20,105) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)