Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 943 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06726 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,601 (P23,800) in Francistown.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)