Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06694 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 2,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,569 (P23,440) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)