Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07372 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,835 (P24,885) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)