Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06906 JOD / BWP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,655 (P23,971) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bratislava costs €518 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallinn costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 93 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)