Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22331 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,437 (R$ 10,913) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (21 minutes ago)