Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,579 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18789 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,133 (R$ 6,031) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (31 minutes ago)