Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,312 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10374 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,093 (元10,535) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)