Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,378 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10584 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,248 (元11,790) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)