Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.558 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,100 (C$3,760) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)