Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,352 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.566 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,650 (C$2,917) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)