Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,382 (C$4,223) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)