Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,313 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.527 JOD / CAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,176 (C$6,027) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)