Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,936 (€4,966) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)