Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,173 (€2,628) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (29 minutes ago)