Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,278 (€2,741) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)