Cost of living comparison between Fort-de-France, Martinique and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 829 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,192 (€5,443) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)