Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,919 (€5,173) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)