Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,039 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.751 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,874 (€5,161) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)