Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,217 (€2,518) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (33 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)