Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.872 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,341 (€2,684) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)