Cost of living in Flint, Michigan, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Flint, Michigan (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,055 ($2,905) in Flint, Michigan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)