Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07145 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,483 (34,748 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)