Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,068 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07042 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,256 (32,032 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,440 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Timisoara costs 2.50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Tampa, Florida costs $3.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maui costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)