Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 810 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,670 (€4,765) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (35 minutes ago)