Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,397 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21216 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,045 (R$ 4,925) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩2 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $110 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amman costs Dinar 50 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $14 (19 minutes ago)