Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,171 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22945 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,246 (R$ 9,787) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)