Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,063 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22331 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,214 (R$ 9,916) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (36 minutes ago)