Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,069 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01036 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,267 (₨218,726) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)