Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,390 (₨127,315) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacolod City costs Php200 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Villavicencio costs COL$8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 339 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)