Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.764 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,430 (€3,180) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (about 1 hour ago)