Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.770 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,604 (€3,382) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)