Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,563 (€3,370) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (33 minutes ago)