Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.874 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,762 (€2,016) in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (27 minutes ago)