Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,790 (₨172,128) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (29 minutes ago)