Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01095 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,841 (₨168,219) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)