Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,414 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 948 (₨86,270) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (36 minutes ago)