Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,320 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.793 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,757 (€4,737) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)