Cost of living comparison between Famagusta, Cyprus and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,003 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.756 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,682 (€4,872) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brussels costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (26 minutes ago)