Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,060 (£2,208) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €850 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)