Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,272 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,565 (£4,056) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)