Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.853 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 14% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,415 (£4,006) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (28 minutes ago)