Cost of living comparison between Exeter, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.862 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,678 (£4,269) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)