Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,760 (€2,116) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)