Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,180 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.749 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,411 (€4,554) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)