Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,984 (€2,380) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (44 minutes ago)