Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,797 (€2,155) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (36 minutes ago)