Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,029 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.761 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,382 (€4,446) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (35 minutes ago)