Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,959 (€2,357) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (41 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)