Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,619 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,347 (€2,701) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)