Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,149 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,760 (9,474TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)