Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,943 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18226 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 908 (4,983TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (about 2 hours ago)