Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,601 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11170 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 60% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,718 (kr24,332) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)