Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,340 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10643 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,761 (kr25,943) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pilsen costs 12,000 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (39 minutes ago)