Cost of living comparison between Esbjerg, Denmark and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 815 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10376 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,098 (kr49,132) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 75,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Szeged costs 59,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Budva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Omsk costs руб 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)