Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,473 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11567 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,519 (kr21,779) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)