Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,007 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 53% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,963 (kr48,461) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)