Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11652 JOD / DKK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 62% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,910 (kr24,977) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)