Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,166 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19606 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,898 (14,780TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (27 minutes ago)