Cost of living comparison between Erzurum, Turkey and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 986 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20097 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,912 (19,465TL) in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (44 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)