Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18028 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,180 (6,545TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (about 1 hour ago)