Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,485 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17576 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,193 (6,790TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)