Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,200 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,289 ($4,650) in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)