Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,530 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00688 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,355 (Shilling196,979) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (40 minutes ago)