Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00688 JOD / KES
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,731 (Shilling396,600) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 4,350 (about 1 hour ago)