Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,125 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00572 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,063 (360,880 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (23 minutes ago)