Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00626 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,143 (182,761 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Antalya costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Debrecen costs 10,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Andorra la Vella costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)