Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07078 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,646 (Bs 23,249) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)