Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07101 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,147 (Bs 44,325) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)