Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07092 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,459 (Bs 48,771) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 36,000 сўм (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)