Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,383 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 87% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 233 (Bs 26,194,477) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)