Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07082 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,383 (Bs 47,770) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)