Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 JOD / VEF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 235 (Bs 19,698,220) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)