Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07042 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,975 (28,048 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)