Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07744 JOD / MAD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,282 (16,558 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)