Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.870 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,481 (€2,852) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)