Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,678 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,178 (€2,619) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (30 minutes ago)