Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17294 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,173 (6,781TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)