Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,204 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19837 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,287 (11,530TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)