Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18836 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,290 (12,157TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)