Cost of living comparison between Edirne, Turkey and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 851 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23145 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,664 (11,510TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)