Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,717 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.881 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,796 (£4,309) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)