Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,604 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,611 (£4,165) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)