Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.842 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,806 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,360 (€2,804) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (41 minutes ago)