Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,516 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,122 (€2,544) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)