Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08985 JOD / TJS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,400 (15,585 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)