Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00675 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,247 (184,715 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)