Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00555 JOD / ALL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,982 (537,620 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)