Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01103 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 53% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 850 (₨77,096) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)