Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49835 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,929 (NZ$7,884) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)