Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,177 (NZ$8,193) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (36 minutes ago)