Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,060 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.507 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,268 (NZ$8,421) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)