Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49912 JOD / NZD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,060 (NZ$8,135) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)