Cost of living comparison between Dunaújváros, Hungary and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00250 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,536 (1,015,065 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)