Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,094 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01419 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,123 (Php149,578) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)