Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 903 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.811 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,028 (€3,734) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rome costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manizales costs COL$212,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Malmo costs 1,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)