Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,185 (€4,010) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Ottawa costs C$30 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Guayaquil costs $1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Brisbane costs AU$16 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$6,936 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling5,000 (about 1 hour ago)