Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.802 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,208 (€4,001) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brazzaville costs 5,000 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hubli costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Pisa costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)