Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 879 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.787 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,163 (€4,018) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ostrava costs 8,500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 1 hour ago)