Cost of living comparison between Duisburg, Germany and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,211 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,829 (€3,561) in Duisburg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.88 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $9 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Szczecin costs 2,789 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $158 (about 1 hour ago)